MC Star Karaoke Contest
Contest: Friday, August 12th 2022, Noon -3pm
Qualify at these locations:
QUALIFYING AT: Held’s Bar in Deerbook on: April 16th, May 7th, July 16th & July 30th
June 11, 2022 TK 400 Club in Millston, WI BBQ Cook-off & karaoke contest @ noon
July 2, 2022 Patty’s BackRoads Saloon, Pray, WI karaoke contest @ noon
QUIALIFY AT KONI K’S (Elcho):
May 7th, May 21st, June 4th and July 16th
Each qualifier will win a weekend pass to MC Fest August 10-13, 2022
MC Star Karaoke Contest Rules:
August 12, 2022
Rules For Finals:
1. Contestants must be at least 18 years (must be accompanied by an adult)
2. Must sing a country song at the finals at MC Fest.
3. Contestants are encouraged to bring their own CD to ensure that you have
the correct version of your song. Please have your name on the CD and
pick it up at the end of the contest, not when you finish your song.
4. Contestants are not required to dress in costume for their song but it is
5. Contestants will have the opportunity to sing one warm-up song prior to
the start of the contest, in rotation.
6. Registration will be at 10:00 am & the contest will begin at 12:00 pm.
7. Numbers will be drawn prior to the start of the contest. Please listen to
what number you will be placed at and be prepared to sing at that time.
8. No contestant will be allowed to change the order they are assigned.
9. Relatives of Karaoke Contest DJ’s, Announcers or Bar Owners are not
allowed to participate in this contest. Also the winner of this year’s contest
will not be allowed to compete in the next year’s contest.
Judging will be based on:
*Stage Presence * Audience Interaction * Appearance * Vocal Ability
*Vocal Selection * Knowledge of Song * Audience Reaction
*Attitude * Overall Performance
Winners of the MC Star Karaoke Contest will win:
Each qualifier will win a weekend pass to MC Fest for this year
1st Place: $300 and (2) Weekend Passes for MC Fest for next year & sing the
opening song for next year’s Karaoke Contest.
2nd Place: $200 and (1) weekend pass to MC Fest next year.
3rd Place: (2) 1-day passes to MC Country Fest next year.
2021 Karaoke Winners
(3rd place Pam Jorgensen, 1st place winner Conner Shepherd, 2nd “Opie” Tyloch)
2020 Karaoke Winner
MC Star Winner Whitney Honvciaz
(2nd. Caleb Fritzmaurice 3rd. Desiraye Ehlert)
2020 Karaoke Contestants
2018 Karaoke Winner
MC Star Winner Stephanie Schmitt from Crandon, WI
2018 Karaoke Contestants
2018 Karaoke Judges
2017 Karaoke Winners
Ron, Jason, & Liz