Camping Info & Policies
*If you camp in a group please reserve as a group the same day. No Exceptions
*Campsites are 20 x 45 ft.
*Each Campsite has one sticker for your camper/tent and one sticker for 1 vehicle – If room an additional vehicle permit may be purchased at the Main Entrance
*Camping & Parking passes must be placed on camper and vehicle upon arrival at the Festival Grounds.
*Carry-ins are not allowed in the Music Hall, but are allowed in the camp grounds
* We card at the gate to prevent underage drinking. Special wristbands for under 21
* Food is available to purchase on-grounds
*NO one is allowed anywhere on the MC Festival Grounds without a wristband.
* All camping/ticket/parking purchases are to be made at the Main Entrance
*Fire pits are allowed, but must be filled in and area cleaned upon leaving
*Fireworks are not allowed
* No glass allowed anywhere on the MC Festival Grounds
*No solicitation on grounds
* Pets must be confined to your campsite! They are not allowed in the Log Music Hall or the Old Town Hall
* Quiet time is between 2am-7am. Generators should be shut down at this time as well. Please respect the wishes of those who need rest
Note: If you have a medical condition that requires continuous use of your generator, please check in with the MC Fest EMS staff on site so they are aware
*Do not leave coolers unattended
*10 pm curfew for children 15 and under, unless they are with their parents
*No Bicycles allowed
*No ATV/UTV/Golf Carts allowed
*All vehicles not parked in the proper area, or vehicles without a proper parking pass in the window, will be subject to removal and/or towing. This will be at the owner’s expense
Zero Tolerance For Aggressive Behavior
Any infraction of the rules will result in removal from MC Festival Grounds without Refund!
ALL PERSONS ATTENDING THE MC FESTS DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY IS ASSUMED BY THE OWNER, PROMOTORS, SPONSORS, OR OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE EVENT.