MC Star Karaoke Contest
Friday, August 10th 2018, 12pm -4pm
Qualify at these locations:
Koni K’s of Elcho June 30th, July 14th, July 20th warm-ups begin at 9 pm and judging at 11 pm
Bob and joni’s in Langlade is on board for a qualifier karaoke contest on Thursday August 2nd.
Held’s Bar in Deerbrook Karaoke Contest Friday, July 27th at 8 pm
Each qualifier will win a weekend pass to MC Country Fest August 9-11th, 2018 and will perform at MC Star Karaoke Contest Friday, August 10th 12pm -4pm with a chance to win $300 and tickets to MC Country Fest 2019.
New this year…A Duet contest at the FEST! Rules and more information TBA!
MC Star Karaoke Contest Rules:
August 10, 2018
Rules For Finals:
1. Contestants must be at least 17 years (must be accompanied by an adult)
2. Must sing a country song at the finals at MC Country Fest 2018.
3. Contestants are encouraged to bring their own CD to ensure that you have
the correct version of your song. Please have your name on the CD and
pick it up at the end of the contest, not when you finish your song.
4. Contestants are not required to dress in costume for their song but it is
5. Contestants will have the opportunity to sing one warm-up song prior to
the start of the contest, in rotation.
6. Registration will be at 10:00 am & the contest will begin at 12:00 pm.
7. Numbers will be drawn prior to the start of the contest. Please listen to
what number you will be placed at and be prepared to sing at that time.
8. No contestant will be allowed to change the order they are assigned.
9. Relatives of Karaoke Contest DJ’s, Announcers or Bar Owners are not
allowed to participate in this contest. Also the winner of the 2013 contest
will not be allowed to compete in the 2017 contest.
Judging will be based on:
*Stage Presence * Audience Interaction * Appearance * Vocal Ability
*Vocal Selection * Knowledge of Song * Audience Reaction
*Attitude * Overall Performance
Each finalist will receive (2) season passes to Fuddfest
(valued at $100)
Winners of the MC Star Karaoke Contest will win:
1 st Place: $300 and (2) Weekend Passes for MC Country Fest 2019 & sing the
opening song for the 201 Karaoke Contest.
2 nd Place: $200 and (1) weekend pass to MC Country Fest 2019.
3 rd Place: (2) 1-day passes to MC Country Fest 2019.
2018 Karaoke Winner
MC Star Winner Stephanie Schmidt from Crandon, WI
2018 Karaoke Contestants
2017 Karaoke Winners
Ron, Jason, & Liz